Please read carefully :
The Sunday Guitar School is not promising or giving any confirmation and assurance to give any job or opportunity in musical field of service.
Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and maintained by The Sunday Guitar School, hereby referred to as "The School". In using this site you agree to the terms and conditions listed below. While reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that the information contained is updated and accurate, The School makes no warranties about the accuracy of the information, assumes no responsibility for inaccuracies or mistakes in the information, and reserves the right to make changes to the products and services described in this site at any time without notice.
The School wants you to browse this site freely, but you do so at your own risk. The School is not responsible or liable for damages of any kind (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive) related to your use of this site.
The School makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied with respect to this website or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose. In addition The School does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current. Neither The School nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the information, content, materials or products included in this site.
The School may provide electronic links to third party web sites (including contract affiliates), which are not owned, or operated as part of this website. The School shall in no way be responsible for the content or any representations made on websites by such third parties, and has not reviewed the content of these sites. The School does not control the content in the third party websites since the third party web sites are separate and distinct legal entities from The School. Your access and dealings with those sites is done so at your own risk.
Other product and service names used in this website are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.
Externally Generated Content
The School does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of articles published to the news pages on this website, nor does The School accept any liability for the text or images supplied to The School by any third parties to support these articles. Neither The School nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the publication of materials on this website or the information, content, materials or products supplied to promote events or products not wholly owned by The School. The School will hold the information of the supplier or promotion sponsor for 120 days after the publication date.
To limit the liability of The School, the supplier or promotion sponsor will indemnify, defend and hold harmless The School, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents against any and all liability, loss or damage, including reasonable attorneys fees, arising in connection with any allegation, claim, action or proceeding instituted by a third party related to (1) the membership or the content, (2) promotion sponsors failure to comply with applicable laws, (3) promotion sponsors negligence or willful misconduct.
In no event will The School be responsible for any loss of data, loss of profits, cost of cover or other special, incidental, consequential, indirect, punitive, exemplary or reliance damages arising from or in relation to a publication or promotion.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Students/Parents who will carry active registration with The Sunday Guitar School, must be up to date with their fees by payment towards The Sunday Guitar School. The School can take any action due to non payment of school’s fees.
2. Tuition fees must be cleared on due date. Late fine will be charged if fee is not cleared within the due date.
3. Attending all the classes is compulsory, if any students remain absent, still the class will be counted. Any extra class will not be provided on that ground.
4. Students may appeal their missed class by submitting application via our official site www.dsgs.in #Remember, Extra Classes are given on the basis of availability of Teacher and Class Room and also on a valid reason for missing the class.
5. Students may de-register themselves from The Sunday Guitar School as well as C.B.G.E. by submitting an application. In this case school may take action by accepting that request letter. All fees must be cleared before this procedure. The school will not provide any clearance slip if there is any pending amount.
6. Any damages to school property by the student must be recovered by the student or parents during the learning period.
7. Tele-Communications between Teachers and Students or Parents are strictly prohibited. Students/Parents may use Office Number or Helpline Number for any support.
8. Student can be rusticated by the school for any offensive behaviour or violation of Rules/terms.
9. The Sunday Guitar School neither supports nor encourage or is not responsible for any kind of communication (outside the class) between the students, parents, teaching and non teaching stuff other than musical activities. The school can never be held responsible for any offensive communications. The school will always be neutral and not be a part of any legal issue.
The School offers an online subscription service providing its members with access to guitar lesson video streaming and audio streaming over the Internet to suitable devices.
The availability of guitar lessons to instantly watch will change from time to time, and from country to country. The quality of the display of the guitar lessons and audio may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection.
You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The School makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your instant watching experience on your display.
All rights including copyright in the content of web pages, video and audio material, excluding user generated content and sponsored promotions.
All rights in web site design, graphics, logos, the selection and arrangement thereof, software, text and underlying source code is owned and copyrighted by The School, its affiliates or their content and technology providers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The School welcomes your feedback at various places in this site. However, any communication or other material you send to this site by e-mail or other means, including your questions or comments will not be treated as confidential. The School or its affiliates may use any communication or other material you transmit to the site (and the ideas contained in the material) for any purpose, including reproducing, posting or publicizing such material or using the material for marketing purposes.
We will send you our regular newsletters which will contain information regarding updates and changes to our website, details of new products and downloads and occasionally details of third-party websites. Your membership details including your email address will never be passed to any other Company or individuals.
These Terms and Conditions are applicable now and were last updated on the 15th April 2017. The School reserves the right to modify its Terms and Conditions from time to time without notifying its visitors. Visitors agree to periodically view our Terms and Conditions which will always be available on the www.dsgs.in website.